The structure was being used for storage, according to the owner, George O. Sewall, of Ellwood City. Sewall has been remodeling the property and was burning trash behind the motel. Chief Kevin Peters of the New Beaver Boro Volunteer Fire Department, said the trash caught the grass on fire which in turn caught the trailer on fire. Wampum Fire Chief, Charles Kelly Jr., said the trailer was pretty much consumed by fire when he first arrived on the scene. A grass fire then spread from the trailer towards Route 18. Furniture and other items in the trailer were a total loss Sewall says he plans to continue remodeling the motel as time permits. The complete video for "emergency personnel" is now available. Please log in.