A bed-ridden woman was trapped by a fire in her New Bedford home and had to be rescued by her caregiver around 1:30 this afternoon. The woman suffered severe burns and was taken to Sharon Regional Hospital. The caregiver received minor injuries during the rescue. The home located on Evergreen Rd. suffered extensive damage. According to Guy Morse, Pulaski Twp. Fire Chief, The fire was brought under control in just over a half-hour. He goes on to say that the fire began in the living room on the second floor. No injuries to firemen were reported and the fire marshall was called to investigate. Pulaski Fire Department was assisted by Mahoning, Neshannock and Coitsville Fire Departments.